воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

Lecker19

 



 

Photo



 



 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



 



 

 



 

Photo



"You'll have to be a few minutes late to the office today, slut....



"You'll have to be a few minutes late to the office today, slut. I need servicing and I need it NOW."

Over my knee at once…..!!!!



Over my knee at once…..!!!!

Go on, you know you want to, you haven't taken your eyes off my...



Go on, you know you want to, you haven't taken your eyes off my feet all night, but if you do kiss them, then you are mine, is that understood….!!!

She only has to point and he will fall to her command…!!



She only has to point and he will fall to her command…!!

Will you clean my shoes for me, oh and while your doing these,...



Will you clean my shoes for me, oh and while your doing these, Ive got 25 other pairs that I am sure you woun't mind doing for me.

Photo



Photo



honey, how is it all the massage girls know to skip the usual...



honey, how is it all the massage girls know to skip the usual places and go right to the special ones for me?

is it the panties?

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий