понедельник, 24 июня 2013 г.

There's a reason they call me Stonewall Jackson.

How do people even invent math stuff like who the fuck was sitting around a hundred years ago or...

How do people even invent math stuff like who the fuck was sitting around a hundred years ago or whatever and thought to themselves "You know what we need? negative exponents"

beachandbong: Like Beach & Bong on Facebook



beachandbong:

Like Beach & Bong on Facebook

Photo



Everyone who reblogs this will have their name written down

petitloupp:

runningthroughmymemories:

I live in a big city, Chicago.

I'll take the URLs of everyone who reblogs this post

and tape them somewhere in the city.

Blogs I like will get 2 or 3 or 4 posts around the city

I'll take pictures of them and post them on tumblr, with your url as a tag

It's both a tumblr and an off tumblr promotion

there is no time limit on this

no one you have to follow

just reblog

Oh fuck yeah.

So happy that girl I talked about in my previous post really wants to go on a date with me. I...

So happy that girl I talked about in my previous post really wants to go on a date with me. I can’t wait. Great way to start the new year!

you know, you create your own experience  why let myself be down and stressed out? no thats not...

you know, you create your own experience  why let myself be down and stressed out? no thats not right time to be the old worry free frank again.

just for once, i wish i could feel that passion when i kiss a girl again, only one girl exists that...

just for once, i wish i could feel that passion when i kiss a girl again, only one girl exists that i know it still would, it was always like our first kiss everytime we did. but for all iknow she thinks im annoying, everytime i try to talk to her shes very brief and responds very short, asked her to see a movie with me this weekend, she just said maybe, before i asked her she said she had nothing to do this weekend. blah i need a new girl in my life, one that i can actually be happy to be with.

God i cant stand my mom, everything that comes out of her mouth about me and school is just her talking down on me. I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! I WANT TO SERVE MY COUNTRY...cant wait to tell them in the summer that im leaving.

chilled with this chick, wanted to do her. though “no frank be respectful” so i didnt,...

chilled with this chick, wanted to do her. though “no frank be respectful” so i didnt, semi regret it but proud i overcame the temptation :D SOA time ;D

Photo



cant wait to be 21 so i can come home and openly drink watching tv in the living room or something lol. drinking in my room at night sucks. lol.

Photo



i just need someone to vent too....

there has to be a lot of changes in my life…now.

Photo



i want to stand on these one day.



i want to stand on these one day.

Fuck it..i gotta do what i want to do with life. i know my parents dont support me but i gotta gain...

Fuck it..i gotta do what i want to do with life. i know my parents dont support me but i gotta gain the ability to grow some balls and tell them im doing it either way.

Yes 50 inch tv #blackfriday #target #nofucksgiven #likeaboss...



Yes 50 inch tv
#blackfriday #target #nofucksgiven #likeaboss #instagood #1977

just want to have a moment where i can sit down and tell my parents the im joining the marines. this saturday will be a big day for me telling them! :D

Mohawks



Mohawks

Think im going to dedicate this month to Suicide Silence. Putting them on repeat.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий