понедельник, 24 июня 2013 г.

Just Temporary Bliss

Photo



lucidsuicide: need to feel something, can't stop fucking crying 

lucidsuicide:

need to feel something, can't stop fucking crying 

elucidatings: follow me and message me for a promo xo



elucidatings:

follow me and message me for a promo xo

Photo



emaciat-d: .



emaciat-d:

.

Photo



Photo



the-disney-words: Love Disney? This blog is just for you!



the-disney-words:

Love Disney? This blog is just for you!

1953 "These two photos…were a couple of my favourites, for...





1953

"These two photos…were a couple of my favourites, for their intimacy and for their use of the photobooth, the only place really where photos like this could be both taken and developed safely in the 1950s."

Photo



Photo



Photo



c-linic:  Soft grunge♡



c-linic:

 Soft grunge♡

Photo



regular people in the shower: wash, rinse and repeat

regular people in the shower: wash, rinse and repeat
me in the shower: accepting award
me in the shower: pretending i'm filming for a shampoo commercial
me in the shower: pretending i'm in a scene of my favourite tv show
me in the shower: life problems
me in the shower: performing while on tour
me in the shower: ellen is pulling a prank on me
me in the shower: being interviewed on the red carpet
me in the shower: dream sequence dance with ranbir
me in the shower: auditioning for indian idol
me in the shower: crying and pretending to be left alone by my one true love in the pouring rain while tum hi ho plays in the background
me in the shower: angry ranting to a character about why they need help on this one dammit you can't always fight alone

Photo



Emma and Daniel sleeping between takes of Deathly Hallows part...



Emma and Daniel sleeping between takes of Deathly Hallows part 1

People who are close to me know, they so know, that there were days when it was decidedly unglamorous. And I was so tired, I would fall asleep anywhere. They'll never be released, but the onset photographer has pictures of me falling asleep everywhere. Like on chairs, on the floor, in the middle of a set, all curled up.

Like a cat…There were times when crew members didn't know where to find me, but they knew I'd be curled up in a ball somewhere.

Emma Watson

meladoodle: meladoodle: WATERY KETCHUP IS THE WORK OF STAN I MEANT TO SAY SATAN BUT STAN'S A...

meladoodle:

meladoodle:

WATERY KETCHUP IS THE WORK OF STAN

I MEANT TO SAY SATAN BUT STAN'S A BITCH TOO

and-then-i-became-suicidal: ..



and-then-i-became-suicidal:

..

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий