пятница, 31 мая 2013 г.

no more running, i aim to misbehave.

falcnpunch: damn im old as hell woah this is weird because i...









falcnpunch:

damn im old as hell

woah this is weird because i literally purchased this n64 game last night at a game trade store whaaat

mslydiabennet: Guys, one of my friends on Facebook was so...







mslydiabennet:

Guys, one of my friends on Facebook was so excited that Taco Bell was bringing back the Beefy Crunch Burrito that she posted a message on their Facebook wall and asked them if they had a poster that she could get and hang up in her room. And Taco Bell legit sent her a giant-ass poster. I am laughing so hard right now.

THE PREMIERE IS COMING











THE PREMIERE IS COMING

akonites: teen wolf meme three werewolves that're not canon...



akonites:

teen wolf meme three werewolves that're not canon [1/3]

stiles stilinski: my hearts aflame, my body's strained but god I like it

i have an hour before i have to leave for work and my dad has me calling all these numbers and being...

i have an hour before i have to leave for work and my dad has me calling all these numbers and being put on hold for 7 years this is bulllshiiiit

Photo



kendrawcandraw: A Normal and Healthy reaction to seeing an...





kendrawcandraw:

A Normal and Healthy reaction to seeing an attractive person.

vernonboyd: lydia, allison, and stiles doing bad ass human things to save a bunch of werewolves and...

vernonboyd:

lydia, allison, and stiles doing bad ass human things to save a bunch of werewolves and then going out for milkshakes afterward (⊙‿⊙) 

Photo









"If there's any true logic to the universe… we'll end up on...



"If there's any true logic to the universe… we'll end up on that bridge again someday."

sammysmissingshoe replied to your post: My phone keeps trying to autocorr… My phone corrects...

sammysmissingshoe replied to your post: My phone keeps trying to autocorr…

My phone corrects 'Orlando Bloom' to 'Kenny' I have no idea why it does this.

the noise I JUST MADE

brolininthetardis: #this is a coffeeshop au screaming to be...



brolininthetardis:

#this is a coffeeshop au screaming to be brought into existence #i don't care what fandom or what pairing #someone write it #and send it to me

Michael Cera : More than anything people recognize me from "The...













Michael CeraMore than anything people recognize me from "The Social Network," which I was not in.

rymat: do you feel the love?



rymat:

do you feel the love?

Photo





orny u lil shit



orny u lil shit

upgraders: hello fellow regular kids whats up



upgraders:

hello fellow regular kids whats up

My phone keeps trying to autocorrect “Hoechlin” to “How Glum” Tyler How...

My phone keeps trying to autocorrect “Hoechlin” to “How Glum”

Tyler How Glum

tylerl_hoechlin1 photo, 3 wolves, and 3 DAYS to Teen Wolf...



tylerl_hoechlin1 photo, 3 wolves, and 3 DAYS to Teen Wolf season 3!!!

I woke up to this.



I woke up to this.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий