понедельник, 27 мая 2013 г.

Naughty40s

Photo



Hello mrs Naughty. Very impressed with your work. I was wondering if you've considered doing some stuff with someone younger?

Thankyou, glad you like. Flickr and here on Tumblr show some interaction "with someone younger" :-)

How young are you talking about? Gotta keep it legal you know.  You might have to send contact details for more discussion.

Hi Mrs N40s. You are a very sexy lady and I look forward to seeing all you posts on here and elsewhere. My question is "Do you like to be tied up and if so please can we see some pictures?" X

Thankyou.  Hmmmm, not really, but haven't done much of it, although we did see a cool shot on FLickr recently of that theme and were planning to do an "inspired by" version some time.

Amazing portfolio. Glad I found you guys. Keep up the great work.

Amazing portfolio. Glad I found you guys. Keep up the great work.

Photo



thepantylessexperience: Wicked Weasel "Sailor Stripe Dress"....



thepantylessexperience:

Wicked Weasel "Sailor Stripe Dress". Photo courtesy of Naughty40s ©

At one of the Gosford Waterfront jetties. In case anyone is wondering this series was deliberatly shot "light".

Hi naughty, i would like to see you flash a pizza delivery guy. Maybe wearing lingerie or short towel.

see reply to flasher girl on similar request

hello naughty40's, how about some pics or a video of you getting a pizza delivery (or soemthing like that) with you wearing some daring clothes - or no clothes :-)

Hmmm, sorry flasher girl its taken so long to answer this.  Was hoping to be able to do it and post pics in reply.  Just don't want to do it at home, particularly with kids around etc.  Need a weekend away somewhere and order pizza.  No plans, but will keep this in mind, and try when we can.

xxx

No idea who this is from???

but ..

xoxoxo

Do you like your feet worshiped? Do you like to see a guy smell your shoes?

Wow - neither has ever happened so "I don't know".  I love my high heels.  Does that count?  Or is it "just feet"?  I'm guessing this can't be done in person, so how can I create a photo that helps?

hi beauitful just wanting too say hi and tell you you look stunning in everything you do perfection is a lady like you loved the back views you did for me mmm made me so hard n horny for you xx

Not a problem.  Glad you like.  New stuff on Flickr lately … but I think you've already spotted that  ;-)

Just wanted to say a huge "Thank You"for these wonderful photos. Amazing body :-)

Big thanks.

Always like to hear feedback and comments from fans.

Hi there, I followed you over from flickr. Wonderful pics, I like both sites. You're very sexy, thanks.

Hi - glad you like - thanks for letting me know.  Here doesn't get updated as much cos we don't shoot as much of this naughtier stuff.  But I will try to update both as often as possible.

acrobatic 69'er with a friend

and in broad daylight

and in a public location

;-)

Great fun!!!!! Thanks Are there videos?

Not from that specific night, but there are others, if we ever get the chance to process them.

What a fantasy!

do the dildoes into your ass hole, clit and vag mean a triple orgasm?

I don't stop at three!!!

A little naughty time with a friend …













A little naughty time with a friend …

a whole bunch of tributes ...

I received these a couple of weeks ago but life is busy.  Just getting around to posting here now.  Thanks anon - glad you liked my pics and thnx heaps for your tribute pics …

another request ...

Over on Flickr I had a request “Would love to see photos of you fucking a dildo in your pussy and ass at the same time”.  You boys are so naughty!!!

I’ve decided to keep the raunchier stuff here on Tumblr, and the more moderate stuff can live on Flickr.  Hope this is what was requested …

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий