пятница, 31 мая 2013 г.

amberxonicole

Photo



tyler-is-g4y: my autobiography essentially



tyler-is-g4y:

my autobiography essentially

orgasmtbh: icy-brunette: :( ♡♡♡



orgasmtbh:

icy-brunette:

:(

♡♡♡

Photo



the-badddest-bitchh: i keep replaying the video over n over...



the-badddest-bitchh:

i keep replaying the video over n over again in my head . it makes me sick but u looked happy n that's all i ever wanted u to be .

Photo



barbieandken:                                                      I want a...

barbieandken:

 

                                                   I want a night
                                                       with you.
                                                   I want to close
                                                     the curtains.
                                                I want to lay in bed
                                              and feel you breathing.
                                               I want the only noise
                                                   to be my inhale
                                              replying to your exhale.
                                           I want to trace my fingers
                                           along every line and curve
                                                    of your back.
                                            I want to feel your face
                                              buried into my neck.
                                              I want to lay like this
                                              and feel every worry
                                                        melt
                                          the same way that I melt
                                              when I am with you.

liv-ing-dead: I'm here if you need someone to talk to x I know...



liv-ing-dead:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x

I know it

Photo



ifthese-sh33ts-werethestates: glorialovescats: visual...



ifthese-sh33ts-werethestates:

glorialovescats:

visual representation of putting your trust in someone

too powerful not to reblog

so-relatable-blog: Most relatable posts here!



so-relatable-blog:

Most relatable posts here!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE & PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE & PERSONAL

no matter what



no matter what

"The people whom you love may cause you more harm then anyone else. The reason for this is because we..."

"The people whom you love may cause you more harm then anyone else. The reason for this is because we tend to over look the actions of the ones we love and give them more than a single chance."

- By Hector Parrales (via hpquotesandlife)

………………



………………

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий